Synchronized wing suit flying is when a whole bunch of people jump out of planes or off mountains. Everyone is wearing a wing suit, or squirrel suit. A wing suit is a type of skydiving suit with fabric under the arms and between the legs enabling the wearer to reduce his or her rate of fall. After everyone has jumped out of the plane and is in flight, they will link together and make awesome shapes and designs in the sky.
We meet at the Mt. Pleasant Airport from four to eight o’clock P.M. everyday after school. You must have a wing suit to join the club. The club will not provide a wing suit for anyone. We will compete on Saturdays and Sundays against other Wing Suit Clubs around Central Michigan. We hope to see you there!
As a wing suit club, our mission is to bring the most competitive team to the highest level wing suiting events all over the country. We can accomplish this by gaining wingsuiters who are eager and ready to learn. They also must not be afraid of heights or even injuries. Once we have assembled the best wing suiting squad possible we will start to train and eventually compete in high level events.
- Source: https://mphsdopewingsuitflyingclub.weebly.com/
- Content source is at the link above. You can read more from there. If there is any problem regarding the content copyright;
- We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
- We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
- You can also send your request to: email@example.com